Saturday, November 29, 2008

Student Health & Fund Raising - October 2008

The school year is coming to an end. Thank God no students at the school dies from malaria.

I am making plans to go back to the states for Thanksgiving to see my family and friends and to raise awareness and monies for the children's clinic. My plans are to return in December to continue to work in Malawi.

I will get a chance to cancel my absentee ballot request vote live in Mt. Pleasant South Carolina for a new president. It is my prayer that God will choose the right man for the job because it will take a miracle to get the economy and all the issues facing Americans turned around. It is projected for sure that record numbers of people will vote for what may be the most historical election of all times in America - Barack Obama - Democrat and John McCain - Republican.

Pray for America. Pray for our new president. God's will will be done!

God bless America!

rswinton777@yahoo.com
www.rosettaswinton.weebly.com

Caring Community Development Coalition, Inc
www.caringcdc.com – donations are tax deductible
PO Box 669
Mt. Pleasant SC 29465
(843) 856-5060